Monday, August 1, 2011

My shopping list! Week of 7/31


I don't have much on my list this week. I haven't really seen anything that makes me want to run out and buy stuff!

CVS

Gillette Fusion Proglide $9.99

     Use $4 off coupon (P&G 7/31)

     Get $5 ECB

     Final Price: $0.99

Bic Soliel $5.99

     Use $3 off coupon (SS 7/10)

     Get $3 ECB

     Final Price: FREE

Skinny Cow Candy $0.99

     Buy 2

     Use B1G1 coupon (RP 7/31)

     Get $0.99 ECB

     Final Price: 2 for FREE

TG Lee Milk $3.79

     Use $1 off printable here 

     Get $1 ECB

     Final Price: $1.79

Walgreen's

Crayola Washable Markers $2

     Get $2 RR

     Final Price: FREE

Goody Snap Clips $2

     Get $2 RR

     Final Price: FREE

Revlon Tweezers $2.49

     Use $1 off printable  here 

     Use $1 off Walgreen's coupon (in                        book)

     Final Price: $0.49

Publix

BOGO

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars $2.99

     Use $1/2 target web coupon here 

     Final Price: $1 each

Publix is lame for me this week!

That's it! Pretty slow week! Next week isn't looking any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment