Friday, August 12, 2011

Shopping Trip Week of 8/7


So here are my totals for this week! Picture is missing 2 pizzas and a jug of iced tea....left those at my Mom's house! :)

CVS

1 Dove Shampoo
1 Dove Conditoner
3 Dove Hair Spray
1 Herbal Essence Shampoo
1 Herbal Essence Conditioner

Total Before Coupons and Discounts: $34.03

Total Paid OOP: $0.89

Publix

6 Freschetta Brick Oven Pizzas
2 Bagel-fuls
2 Tyson Any'tizers Boxes
2 Soft Scrub Total with Bleach
4 Chips Ahoy Cookies
2 Publix Sweet Teas
1 Gallon of Milk
2 Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs
2 Charmin Freshmates
2 Ocean Spray Sparkling Juice 4pk
2 Bertolli Pasta Sauce
2 1lb Brick Kraft Cheese
1 Stoneyfeild YoBaby Yogurt
4 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
2 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Mentos Candy (Fallon was with me! Lol!)


Total Before Coupons and Discounts: $135.48

Total Paid OOP: $43.80


So my total between the two trips is $44.69! I saved over 76%! Woohoo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment